Customer Service - Terms & Conditions
- Our Mission
- Privacy & Security
- Returns & Replacements
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Shipping & Delivery
- Updating Account Information
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- The mission of A Class Act Apparel is to provide you with the highest quality Men's & Women's Contemporary Apparel, Printed T-Shirts, Caps and Sportswear at great prices that will bring you back again and again! We have been growing at a dramatic rate since we opened. We stock quality items and do our very best to take excellent care of our customers! As a result of our commitment to customer care, we have one of the highest loyalty rates in the industry. Our goal is quite clear: Provide you with a simple and pleasing shopping experience. We do that by providing the ease of a large online web store with the comfort and convenience of your favorite local store.
Privacy & Security
- Information Collection and Use of Data
A Class Act Apparel will not sell, share, or rent information obtained from this site. We value our customers privacy and our mailing list is kept strictly confidential.
A Class Act Apparel offers several opportunities for visitors to register their account information as well as sign up for online mailings and online resources. Our customers may opt-in, opt-out or change preferences via a link in the footer of most email messages. These options are made available when you sign-up for our email lists and in email messages delivered from our company. Or Contact Us to let us know
Sharing and Usage
We will never share, sell, or rent your personal information with third parties. Period.
Use of Web Technologies - Log Files/Cookies/Trend-Monitoring Software
Returns & Replacements
A Class Act Apparel Return Policy: Updated 4/12/10
For the best shopping experience, please review our policies before making your purchase. We strive to make your shopping experience a pleasant one and want you to be pleased and come back often. Your business is extremely valuable and we will always do our best to make sure you are tickled with your purchase. However, recent abuse of our former "no questions asked" return policy has forced us to be more stringent in our requirements.
Terms of Returns
We gladly accept returns of unwashed, unworn or defective merchandise. We'll send you another color, a new size or an entirely different style. If you'd rather have a refund, we'll take care of that, too. We will stand with you until you are 100% satisfied. We are striving for “5-Star” Customer Satisfaction! We accept items in their original and unused condition for a refund or exchange within 30 days of the order date. Items must be in original packaging with all accessories and tags intact. Clothing must be unworn and unwashed with all tags attached. If an item has been worn or has been washed, it is not eligible for a return. Returns that do not meet this criteria will be sent back to the customer and a refund will not be issued. By placing your order on our site, you have agreed to our policies. Sorry but there are no exceptions to this policy
A Class Act Apparel does not pay for the cost of shipping on returns.
Returns must be received 30 days from the date of the order or 15 days after shipment (based on tracking data) whichever is later. This allows time for back ordered items that we did not have in stock and were shipped at a later date.
Commitment to our Loyal Customers
As you probably know, working with the public is rewarding but at times can be challenging. So I offer you a gentle suggestion: Treat us as you wish to be treated and we will do cartwheels for you!
Return Authorization Request
To request a return, please Contact Us us for a Return Authorization number (RA) and or instructions. Once your return is approved a return authorization number will be e-mailed to you with detailed instructions for your return. Return shipping charges are to be paid by the customer.
Sorry, but returns WILL NOT be accepted without a Return Authorization number.
Packing & Shipping Return Merchandise
Returns must be sent using a traceable method of shipping. We recommend using the USPS Postal Service with priority shipping and delivery confirmation. UPS and Fed Ex offer similar services. To ensure full credit for your refund, please ship using a tracking # and be sure to protect the item so it arrives in new condition.
We love to make an exchange for you or issue you a store credit. Let us know and we can do that for you quickly and easily. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges.
Holiday items are not refundable. Please check with customer service if you wish to make an exchange. Often we can work with you on exchanges for holiday items.
Items returned due to refusal of delivery are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Items that are not returnable may be considered on a case by case basis. A restocking fee will be imposed.
Payment of Refund
Refunds are made in the form of original payment OR via A Class Act Apparel company check - at the discretion of A Class Act Apparel management.
Return Shipping CostsIf your return is approved, you will receive the full purchase price of your merchandise less the shipping costs. Sorry, but shipping costs are not refundable. Naturally, if an error is made by A Class Act Apparel we will gladly refund your shipping costs as well with a 100% unconditional guarantee of the purchase price. Thank you for your understanding and for shopping with us!
Placing An Order
Orders may be placed on line 24 hours a day/7 days a week. You may also phone in an order to: 1-310-529-7943. Should you go to voice mail, please leave a message and your call will be returned as soon as we are able.
Most orders are processed immediately. Once an order has been processed, we are unable to cancel it. Email us to find out the status of the order and we will do our very best to accommodate your request. Unless you have received a "acknowledgment of cancellation" reply from us, your order has been processed and we are unable to cancel it. Special orders and personalized items are not cancelable under any circumstances.
For the protection of credit card holders as well as vendors, credit card issuers have increased security requirements for Internet orders. Additional information may be requested for processing International credit card orders, and additional time may be required to ensure a safe transaction.
Any applicable customs, duties, fees or taxes are the responsibility of the consignee in the destination country or the bill-to customer on the order. Please do not request that we alter the value of the order with the USPS. This is against the law and the request cannot be honored.
We are unable to cancel international orders once they have been placed.
Returns for international order(s) item(s) will not be accepted unless they are returned using a traceable and insurable method of shipping.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
You can shop at A Class Act Apparel with confidence. We have partnered with Authorize.Net, a leading payment gateway since 1996, to accept credit cards and electronic check payments to ensure Safe & Secure Shopping for our customers.
The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the electronic check and credit card processing networks. See an online payments diagram to see how it works. We do not get or store your credit card information.
The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
- Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
- Compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
A Class Act Apparel is registered with the Authorize.Net Verified Merchant Seal program.
- We also accept PayPal. (www.paypal.com)
- All major credit cards are accepted via PayPal secure payment.
- We do not get or store your credit card information from the PayPal system.
- All orders paid for by PayPal E-check will require an additional 1-4 business days for the E-check to clear
- Product(s) will be shipped after we have received full payment.
Shipping & Delivery
- Your item(s) will usually be shipped to your postal address by US Postal Service First Class Mail or US Postal Service Priority Mail International in normal cases. Most orders are shipped the same day & usually within no more than 3 days after receiving cleared payment, due to a holiday and or the weekend. We ship "best way" via USPS First Class Mail, USPS Priority Mail, or UPS. Standard shipping time for items in stock and not personalized is between 3-7 days. Please be sure to calculate in the time for the USPS to ship and deliver. Need it in a hurry? Let us know and we can upgrade your shipping to USPS Express Mail for an additional charge. Just Contact Us to let us know and we'll do the rest.
Shipping time frames are not available on international orders. While orders are shipped airmail, there are too many variables including the postal service in the US, Customs and the Postal Service in your country for us to provide an accurate time frame. In general, please allow at least 2-4 weeks for delivery of your order.
Updating Account Information
- A Class Act Apparel offers several opportunities for visitors to register their account information as well as sign up for online mailings and online resources. Our customers may opt-in, opt-out or change preferences via a link in the footer of most email messages. These options are made available when you sign-up for our email lists and in email messages delivered from our company. Alternatively, you may Contact Us to let us know.
- We gladly accept returns of unwashed, unworn or defective merchandise. We'll send you another color, a new size or an entirely different style. If you'd rather have a refund, we'll take care of that, too. We will stand with you until you are 100% satisfied. We are striving for “5-Star” Customer Satisfaction!